1a. Insert list of genomic regions (BED format): (help)
NEW: Ver. 1.3 (Last update: 24 Jan 2018)
Use the input form on the left to set up your query. The results will be displayed in this window.
If you need HELP please click here.
Contacts: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
F.Zambelli, G.Pesole, G.Pavesi
PscanChIP: finding over-represented transcription factor-binding site motifs and their correlations in sequences from ChIP-Seq experiments.
Nucleic Acids Research 2013; doi: 10.1093/nar/gkt448
Download PscanChIP source files.
PscanChIP for Galaxy (BETA).
Sample data sets (click on the links to load the corresponding regions and parameters in the interface):
1) Sample 1 - NF-YA summits in K562 cells (sorted according to enrichment)
2) Sample 2 - Mouse ESC cells (unsorted)
3) Sample 3 - Stat3 in four mouse cell types (sorted)
4) Sample 4 - E2F1 summits in HeLa-S3 cells
5) Sample 5 - NRF1 summits in human ESC cells (unsorted)
Sample matrix (to be uploaded together with Sample 5):